2. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal and/or general information:
- first name, last name, gender, date of birth, phone number, address, password, company name, profession, country, city, geographic position, state, province and various types of Data.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, company and email address);
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
With regard to general information, by using our website, you accept that we may use that information to help us make our website more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the website’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or preparing reports, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the website is being used. This information is not shared with anyone except when required by law enforcement agencies and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
Why do we need your personal information?
When you use services provided on this Website you will be asked to provide certain personal information in order to apply or register for jobs, or to join the company. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To process your job application(s)
- To register you with our Website and administer our Website services where you have registered to receive these.
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail
- For crime prevention and detection
- In order to send out e-mail job alerts according to your stated preferences
By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
3. How do we use your personal information?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other users and applicants (via mail, email telephone or otherwise) with information about job opportunities and information queries which you request.
4. Non-Disclosure of Collected Information
We will not share, sell or give your personal information or general information in any other manner to any third parties except when we have your permission; or if required to do so by law or any governing authority; or to protect the rights, property or safety of the owner, our customers or clients; and or it is necessary to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Keeping your information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your personal and general information against any unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whist we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your personal and general information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the personal and general information provided by you or that is transmitted via this website or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
7. Policy Amendments
8. Law and Jurisdiction
9. Contact Information
If there are any technical problems with this website, kindly go to Contact Us.